TRADING AND INVESTING SUMMIT 2016
EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED...
It happens every year...
And that’s why drowning yourself in out-dated E-books or forcing yourself to listen to boring, impersonal courses and webinars just don't yield returns.
You need real, updated information that actually works!
And the really sad truth is…
MOST SO-CALLED “TRADING GURUS”
CONFUSE THEORY WITH FACT
Most don’t walk the walk…
Most haven’t done it, and even if they did, they don’t do it anymore (except for selling products on “How to make money trading”… as if that counts).
Are you as sick and tired of this as I am?
The good news is, that’s all about to change…
YOU’RE ABOUT TO GET IT STRAIGHT FROM
THE HORSE’S MOUTH
If you wanted to learn a subject – I mean REALLY learn it, which would you rather do?
A) Read a book written by the #1 expert on that subject,
B) Spend THREE FULL LIVE DAYS with that expert grilling them on EVERYTHING you need to know?
Obvious answer of course, getting it straight from the “Horse’s Mouth” live as opposed to reading a probably out-dated book.
So you can either buy a bunch of books and try and figure it all out on your own, or you can go and spend THREE full days with the experts themselves and listen to what they have to say – live and in person.
Well, if that scenario excites you, then I have very good news…
Without blowing my own horn, not too much, anyway, I (Andrew Baxter) am considered the Industry Leader, when it comes to trading and investing, and have been for more than two decades.
My good mate, colleague, and right hand man, Matthew Brown, is Mr. Detail, who has day in and day out, been in the thick of markets for the past 15 years.
More importantly (and unlike most of the trading educators out there)…
...WE ACTUALLY DO THIS STUFF!
In fact, to give you an idea…
- We have been one of the busiest options trading desks in the Country, trading thousands of positions per month
- We run and manage our own Hedge Fund, using the exact same strategies we teach
- Educated tens of thousands of people in how they can be using some powerful and not too complex strategies for stacking the odds in their favour
- Developed and launched several technology applications, to simplify good quality decision making for traders and investors around the World, one of which is amongst the highest grossing apps in its category
- Currently have almost $14m of stock market buying power at our fingertips
So again, we actually do this stuff!
We’re not in some ivory tower, researching and writing, or travelling City to City selling courses. We are down in the trenches, just like you.
And here’s the hook: I am opening the door on EVERYHTHING I have learned in the past 20 PLUS years of trading. The Good, The Bad and the Ugly. It’s called the…Trading & Investing Summit 2016
But before I tell anymore about the event itself, I first want to tell you what I think about most trading and investing events…
ORDINARY EVENTS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN “FEEL GOOD”
PITCH FESTS FOR NEWBIES…
This is not an ordinary event, In fact, I hate to even call it an “Event” a “Conference” a Bootcamp or anything that might make you’ve heard of anything like it in the past, EVER.
First of all, the Trading and Investing Summit…
- Is not a pitch fest
- Is not a multi-speaker Event: You’ll here from members of our team, close friends and partners, but it wont be a constant rotation of random presentations. This will be a curriculum based experience that allows you to leave with real, actionable information.
- It’s not 3 days of old, out dated information: Everything you’ll here is brand new “what’s working now” content that you can “Plug and Play” into your own investing plan
- Is 100% Intermediate to Advanced content – you wont be overwhelmed, but you will be learning some really great stuff.
I guarantee you this..,
You will leave this event armed with everything you need to create MASSIVE break throughs in your trading and investing, finding new opportunities that you would have previously missed!
Day 1 is focused on the investing process, and in particular, longer time frame analysis and decisions. Note that this is not long term investing.
Throughout the day, each session will layer up, helping to form a truly robust and repeatable investment process for regular and upfront cashflow generation.
- MINDSET MASTERY – Trading and investing are businesses which will expose your natural strengths and weaknesses very quickly. Understanding this, and the replacement of emotion with process is a critically important foundation stone for all successful traders and investors.
- OUTLINE OF COVERED CALLS AND THE 3 DECISION POINTS - Mastering the Covered Call Strategy can be a crucial stage for all investors seeking cashflow and income. In it’s essence, this comes down to three critically important decisions – which stock, what option and how to manage the risk.
- STOCK SELECTION – By applying the right kind of analysis at the right time, enables traders and investors to add significant value to their decision making. This session will look at the Fundamental view and how it can enable better decision making.
- SELECTING YOUR OPTIONS LIKE A PRO – Having selected your stock, identifying the most suitable option for you is the next stage in the process. Which Strike, when the option will expire, how to manage dividends and moulding this to your view will provide greater consistency to your decision making and ultimately profitability.
- PROFESSIONAL RISK MANAGEMENT AND PORTFOLIO MARGINING – Managing risk is critical to success, when it comes to investing. Professional risk management goes way past using a stop loss and this session will reveal some of the additional techniques including protected leverage, used to manage risk in the trading and investing business.
- MANAGING YOUR POSITIONS LIKE A PRO – Often times, positions provide an opportunity to finesse, rather than hold through to expiry. Rolling, repairing, early exits and double dips are just some of the additional trading techniques that can be used to optimise the covered call strategy.
Day 2 is dedicated to the business of trading and in particular, the use of a more leveraged approach to the markets. Note this is not day trading.
Throughout the second day, the key learning points will carry through to the next session, providing a learning journey for those that are serious about getting the job profitably done!
- SHORTER TERM TRADING – Taking a shorter term and perhaps leveraged approach to the markets opens up a massive amount of flexibility. This session will look at how to tailor your strategy to your view, and then introducing the use of leverage and alternative trading instruments to suit your desired outcome.
- TIMING YOUR TRADE – With shorter term trading, timing becomes increasingly important. This session will explore the increased use of technical analysis including how we layer up combinations of indicators.
- SPREAD TRADING WITH OPTIONS – Regarded by many as the thinking trader’s instrument, Spreads are one of the most powerful strategies available. Providing the profit potential from rising, falling and sideways markets, and with the flexibility for both Credit and Debit, Options can provide it all.
- FUNDAMENTALS FOR COMMODITIES AND CURRENCIES – Given the unique nature of these markets, there is a specific set of Fundamental knowledge needed for successful trading in there markets. This session will open the door to what is unique and critical for quality decision making in the commodities and currencies space.
- FOREX AND FUTURES TRADING – These are the largest and most liquid markets in the World and have their own characteristics. This session will look in detail at the specifics of these markets, the contracts traded and how orders can be structured to target a variety of unique opportunities.
- STATISTICAL ARBITRAGE – Sometimes known as “Pairs” trading, offers unique opportunities for traders looking for the potentially lower risk leverage opportunity of being market neutral. This session will run through the process, the trade identification and the tools needed for making robust and reliable decisions.
Day 3 is wealth builder and go forward game plan day. Stepping back and looking at the broader approach to Wealth Creation, rather than just on the stockmarket, the day is designed to put a ribbon around Trading and Investing Summit, leaving you with a clear, defined and measured game plan to take forward from the event.
- PANORAMIC WEALTH – being able to step back and look at your big picture is critical, for ensuring you remain on track. In this session, all elements of Wealth Creation are laid out, so that they can then be built upon.
- SELF MANAGED SUPERANNUATION – Is one of the most misunderstood areas. Our expert guest speaker will share the ins and outs of SMSF and provide critically important insights into your role as a Trustee.
- TPGA – Time Management, Planning, Goals and Action Steps are four key “life hacks” to help avoid being overwhelmed. This session will walk through the practical application of a well tested and proven process for helping you keep your life under control, fit all the right stuff in and avoid those devastating time eaters that can prevent you getting from A to B on time and in control.